Family

Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

A day to remember - The Royal Wedding!

29 April 2011

The day after we got back from America, a special, long awaited (at least by some) event took place in England - the wedding of Prince William  and Catherine Middleton. 
For me personally it was indeed, a very special event, something that you don't see every day, not even every year, maybe once in a lifetime (?). And I felt very privileged to know I was only about 100 miles away from where everything was happening. ;) So I was for sure going to watch it live on TV! And the family complied. :)

Here's Andrei eating his breakfast and ready for "the show". :)


I snapped a lot of pictures of my TV screen. :) Here are a few, of what I think were the most important moments.





And yes, I even captured "the KISS"! :)


Congratulations Will and Kate!

2 comments:

Cristina Karekar said...

How fun!!!! :) You did take some really good snapshots of the TV screen!!

NSCorb said...

i'm happy to know i was not the only person taking photos of my tv screen ;)