Andrei's birthday fell on a Sunday this year, which meant if we wanted to do something outside of the home we had to do it on Saturday. He's not big on birthday parties, doesn't like crowds, would probably be overwhelmed by a bunch of kids bouncing around, so we decided to go somewhere and do something as a family instead. Alexandra had seen an advert for "Build a Bear" months ago and really wanted to go, so she and I decided to do it for Andrei's birthday. I checked online and found out there was one in Birmingham. Hooray, any opportunity to go to Birmingham is welcomed!
As usual, the kids enjoyed the 30 minute train ride
Here they are choosing their "bears" (actually they both chose dogs :-) )
"Stuffing":
"Brushing":
"Dressing":
And here are their final products:
Alexandra named hers "Johnny", Andrei named his (with mom's help) "Cocoa Pop"! :)
We ended the adventure with lunch at "Pizza Hut"
Later on, as I was out grocery shopping and Alex and Ben were somewhere around the house, the following happened:
Haha, his bedroom door is right in front of him! It's almost as if he didn't quite make it. :) Poor baby, pooped after all the fun he had. We put him to bed and sure enough he slept from then (about 5:45pm!) until 6:15 am when, even though I was tired and not quite ready to get up, I couldn't be upset because it was his birthday! :)
4 comments:
La multi ani Andrei. Ati avut o zi minunata. Ce scumpi sunt amandoi.
So cute. I am glad that he had such a fun birthday :)
La multi ani, Andrei!!! Cat de scumpi sunt amandoi!!! Si ultima poza e super!!!!!! Chiar ca e marfa-era omul super obosit! lol
Ce frumos ati petrecut! (Imi place mult ca au ales catelusi in loc de ursi!) Andrei este un scump! Si ce tare ca a adormit chiar in fata usii de la dormitor!!! Partying can wear you out! La Multi Ani din nou pentru Andrei! Alex este superba!
Post a Comment