Family

Family

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Andrei's 4th Birthday

Sunday morning, June 5th - here's the birthday boy, ready for church, proudly wearing his "I am 4" badge :-). That face just melts my heart...


Andrei didn't care if he had a birthday party or not (which obviously made it easier for me :-) ). But I still wanted to make him a special cake and have at least a few people around to sing "Happy Birthday" to him. We invited Linda and Stuart, a couple who work with Ben and who love our kids and are in turn loved by them. :) And we invited our friends, the Eatons, who live just a few doors down and who also go to church with us. Only Gebby and Bella were able to come though, as Luke was sick. :(
Andrei bounces up and down every time he sees Gebby or Bella - he spends a couple of hours with them every Wednesday when I'm at work and from what I'm told they all have a great time together! :) (I secretly hope that Andrei and Bella will get married one day ;-) )

As soon as people arrived, Andrei went straight to opening presents. Here he is, super excited about the "3D dinosaur puzzle" from Linda and Stuart.

Very excited about Legos:


Only "so-so" excited about his "Thomas" scooter ;)



 Ready, set, cook! :)



For his birthday cake I made him a dinosaur one, as he absolutely loves dinosaurs (his not into cars at all, like other boys, he's into dinosaurs; my geeky little boy haha)! It was not the best tasting cake I've ever made, in fact I've made quite a few much better tasting, however in this case it was the appearance that mattered! Andrei's reaction when he saw what was on it, was priceless and was all I wanted (watch the video and you'll see).





Happy Birthday Andrei! We love you buddy!!!

2 comments:

Ioana said...

Ce zi frumoasa!!!! La multi ani, Andrei!!! E un scump!!! Si Stanca, tortul arata superb!

Cristina Karekar said...

Stanca, I could have sworn I posted a comment here yesterday... Anyway, here it goes again: Ce zi frumoasa de nastere a avut Andrei! Si este asa un scump, imi plac mult pozele! Si ce tort super! LA MULTI ANI inca o data si sa iti traiasca baietelul frumos si drag si fetita bineinteles! :) Pupici!