London, England Temple
Family
Sunday, November 21, 2010
"How Beautiful Thy Temples, Lord"
Today we had stake conference. Quite a few of the talks were directed toward temples, temple work, temple ordinances. And even though yesterday I remembered and thought about it, this morning I had forgotten briefly about the significance of this day… Until we sang “How beautiful thy temples, Lord”and got to the part that says “How beautiful some aid to give To dear ones we call dead, But who indeed as spirits live; They’ve only gone ahead.” And then it hit me: – today was the one year anniversary of my grandma’s passing away. I got very emotional while singing. I felt like so much of this conference was meant for my ears and my heart! I look forward to soon doing the temple ordinances for my grandmother and then in about six more months for my dad. Today I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that family bonds extend beyond this life into eternity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Draga Stancutza, e minunat ca avem temple si ca poti face randuieli pentru cei dragi trecuti dincolo de val! Te pup dulce! Imi place mult poza templului din Londra!
Ce post frumos! Intr-adevar e minunat ca avem temple si ca putem infaptui randuieli pentru cei dragi. Si mie imi place tare mult poza!:)
Post a Comment