Family

Family

Thursday, September 3, 2009

14-month streak broken

Ben says...
After 14 months of not driving, we finally bought a car. We got the Vauxhall Corsa that I mentioned in my last post. It's fairly old (1999) but only has about 50k miles so it's relatively new as far as wear-and-tear goes. It's also an automatic which ought to help us ease into driving on what still feels like the "wrong" side of the road. And since we bought it through a friend of a friend, we got a very generous discount. If you need a car in the Midlands, I can highly recommend two companies: Comfort Cars in Nuneaton and Carhoots in Daventry.

3 comments:

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

congrats! no more walking! good luck w/the wrong side of the street thing. I drove w/my sister in Australia and it is just so crazy every time you turn into a parking lot or something you get so confused..., ha ha... and then you get back to the US and its even worse.. you're constantly asking yourself... am i on the right side of the road??

Livia said...

Imi place masina mai ales culoarea rosie:)

Kathie said...

Hi guys....I'm a little slow...
When did you move? Nice wheels..
The kids look great, really growing
Life at Dr Robins goes on as usual.
Ron and I now have 5 great grandkids......