Ben says... The kids felt like singing and mom had the camera ready. They're about ready for "Britain's Got Talent", don't you think?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh, they are getting so big! I miss them so much. Give them kisses from their Aunt Amanda. Andrei looks exactly like Ben! I love and miss you guys :)
wow, that is really impressive! Andrei can sing the whole song! And Alex has such a sweet voice!! Bennett loves to sing but he never makes it through a whole song w/the right words! Its like one line from one song and a line from another then his own humming or something crazy!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, they are getting so big! I miss them so much. Give them kisses from their Aunt Amanda. Andrei looks exactly like Ben! I love and miss you guys :)
Amanda
wow, that is really impressive! Andrei can sing the whole song! And Alex has such a sweet voice!! Bennett loves to sing but he never makes it through a whole song w/the right words! Its like one line from one song and a line from another then his own humming or something crazy!!
Andrei looks like a little Ben! It is great hearing thier little voices!
I miss you guys! That was too cute! Andrei's vocabulary is amazing!
Post a Comment