Family

Family

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Haircuts

In August both kids got haircuts, for the following reasons:
- Although I loved Alexandra's long hair, she wouldn't let me do almost anything to it. I was dreaming of all the different styles I could do for her, but most times it would be a nightmare just to try and comb it. It was a hard decision for me to make, but it was time for the long hair to go.
- It was getting a little old and annoying when people would ask "boy or girl?" about Andrei. I loved the little curls he had in the back, but Ben said it was time for them to go; and I agreed.

So here are a couple of snapshots of our cute kids before and after the scissors.

Alexandra BEFORE:




and AFTER:


Andrei BEFORE:



and AFTER:

2 comments:

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

I love the cute hair cuts!! I don't know why I am so behind on yout blog! For some reason there seems to be a delay or something in showing when it updated, i don't know... maybe I am just really lame and not paying as close of attention!!! Alex is adorable with short hair and Andrei looks soooo grown up!!! Love you guys, Liz and Trevor and Bennett

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! The kids look so grown up with their haircuts! I cannot believe how big they are getting.
How is everything going? I missed seeing you guys over the Holidays, I hope that you had fun. Miss you, give the kids hugs and kisses from me.
Love Amanda