Family

Family

Friday, November 28, 2008

Double Alex at the Circus

Our good friends Lili and Gabi have a son named Alexandru, who is only about 3 months younger than Alexandra, and they call him Alex. Therefore I'll try to be very specific about which Alex I'm talking about in the story. :-) So the 6 of us (Andrei was left home with my mom, we thought he'd be too young to go to a show) went to the Circus on a Friday evening in August. We got there quite early and as they weren't letting us in yet, the kids got on a carousel and almost wouldn't get off even when the rest of us were ready to go inside.

Before the show started they announced that whoever wanted their kids to ride on the pony (a real one!) in the arena, could do so for a small sum of money. We asked Alexandra if she wanted to go and to our surprise she said yes. We took her to the spot where they were putting the kids on the pony and when I saw how the things were working, I thought for sure she would freak when she saw that she would be taken by two guys, while Ben and I would wait for her on the side. She didn't even blink when it was her turn and they took her away and she never turned around to see where we were. I was very impressed and very proud of her. She looked really cute an so small on that pony.


The show wasn't too great for us, the adults, and Alex (the little boy) got a little bored, but Alex (the little girl) watched fascinated the entire time and loved the animals, the acrobats, the clowns.

2 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

She looks so tiny on the horse. She is such a cutie!

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

Wow, brave Alex on the pony!! She does look cute and I am impressed with her maturity!! =) love you guys, liz