Family

Family

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Yes, I'm still posting about things that happened months ago and I don't care that the posts are not in chronological order... :) Normally I might not even bother writing about Easter at this point, but this year we spent it in California with the family so it must be documented here. :)
We were so lucky to be there for the Felts' annual Easter Egg Hunt. It's a huge celebration with lots of food, tons of people and plenty of fun things for kids to do, which happens every year without failure on the Saturday before Easter.
The kids got to see and pet lost of farm animals and to Alexandra's absolute delight she got to ride on a real horse. She loves horses!!! (I'm sure this is a well known fact by now, from previous posts ;-) )

 



 

On Easter Sunday we were very lucky to attend church in two places. :) We went first to mom and dad's ward in Granite Bay, for one hour, and then we headed to Sacramento to attend with our former, "River Park" ward; so lucky they weren't starting at the same time! :) It was great to see old friends that we hadn't seen in almost 3 years.


We had Easter dinner with the whole family and then the kids got to do an Ester Egg hunt. There are so many nieces and nephews in our family, that they had to be divided up into two groups based on age. :-)











And yes, if you're just visiting and didn't bring your kids' Easter baskets and don't feel like spending money on some for only one occasion, then a "Target" plastic bag will do just fine! ;)
Happy (belated) Easter! ;-)

3 comments:

Cristina Karekar said...

What a fun post!!! Love it! So glad you did post about it! Easter so special and even more so when spent with family! :) Love all the pictures! That was a FEAST, indeed!!! Makes me want to start planning our Thanksgiving dinner! :) Lol! Pupici!

Ioana said...

Super frumos ati sarbatorit! Stanca, tu arati superb!!! Pupici!

jmw said...

I don't know how we missed you that Sunday! I wish we had been able to say hi! :(