On Christmas morning the kids came to our bedroom at about 8:30 (yes, yes, we know how lucky we are!). I managed to keep them upstairs with me until Ben got downstairs and got the camera rolling to capture their first look at the presents that Santa Claus/Moş Crăciun/Father Christmas had left under the tree. It doesn't seem like much of a reaction initially, but the excitement gradually built up as they started opening presents.
Stockings
Andrei loves dinosaurs, Alexandra loves horses. Santa didn't disappoint them! :)
Reading the "Bumpus, Jumpus, Dinosaurumpus" book with dad; I think Andrei's expression says it all. :)
Christmas dinner!
I learned this "stuffing bay leaves under the turkey's skin" trick on a Jamie Oliver show. Decided to try it - success! :)
The day after Christmas we had Alina and Ionuţ - a Romanian couple we met last year - over for dinner and games. We had a great time with them!
The day after that (yep, Monday and Tuesday were holidays in the UK) we went out for lunch with Linda and Stuart, a lovely couple that Ben works with. We ended the afternoon at their place with hot chocolate and lots of cookies.
Then the kids decided they wanted to sleep in the same bed. I had to capture the moment. :-)
We had a great Christmas season, we hope everyone else did too!










2 comments:
Cat de frumos!!! Ma bucur ca ati avut o sarbatoare atat de frumoasa! Si "Spirit" e unul din filmele mele favorite.:)
Ce Craciun frumos! Loved the children's pictures opening presents! They are beautiful! :) Also, the turkey with stuffed bay leaves under its skin is such an awesome idea! Will surely try it next year! LA MULTI ANI si un AN NOU plin de bucurii! And if you come this way (which I think you will), see if you can stop by TX! :-)
Post a Comment