Family

Family

Friday, May 14, 2010

Celebrating Mom

It's been a while since this event, but I have the pictures so I thought it would be nice to write something about it. My mom visited us last year in October and we were able to celebrate her birthday on the 19th. Hope it was nice, mom! :-)
I took the whole day off work that day and she and I had lunch at a nice restaurant. It was great to be able to enjoy a nice meal and chat and not worry about anything. We always have fun together!
Later in the day, after Alexandra got home from school, we all hopped on a train and went to Birmingham. It's only a 30 minute trip from Warwick and that city is gorgeous!!
I love this picture of Alex and my mom on the train :-).



We walked around town and snapped a few more pictures (click on any to see larger size)





then ended the evening with dinner at Pizza Hut - great fun for the kids.




My mom is currently serving as a full time missionary in the Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Temple (Nov 2009- May 2011).


We have been the recipients of so many blessings lately and we know that part of it is due to her service! This is her third full time mission and we are very proud of her! Senior missionaries rock! :-)

2 comments:

Ioana said...

Go, Mama Cluj!!! N-am stiut ca slujeste din nou! Ce marfa!

Cristina Karekar said...

Super! Ce mamica minunata ai! Senior Missionaries DO ROCK!!! Va pupam dulce!!!