On March 31st I got a long awaited "gift" in the mail: the accession worker card (for a little more info on what that is, see below the post "Work permit"). I had applied for it at the end of February and the UK Home Office website says that it takes about two months for them to process applications. It also says there that if you'd like a faster processing because you need to start work, to fax a request along with a copy of your offer of employment letter. Which I did on March 17th. And two weeks later...well, you already know the rest.
The job offer (for the postition of Audiologist at
Warwick Hospital) was made back in November!!! So it’s about time I started to work. :-)

Ben and I are flying to England on April 13 to look for an apartment/house to rent. The kids are staying with my mom (my dad will help out too) and once we find a home one of us, or maybe both, will come back to get them.
6 comments:
Felicitari! Ma bucur tare mult pentru voi. Abea astept sa vad poze cu noua ta casa.
Felicitari!!!! Cat de minunat e ca in sfarsit s-a rezolvat! Succes cu mutatul si tot ce mai e de facut!
Livia si Ioana,
Multumesc mult, sunteti atat de dragute!
Si merci ca imi vizitati blog-ul asa de des. :-) Le vizitez si eu pe ale voastre, dar n-am intotdeauna timp sa las comentarii. O sa ma straduiesc mai mult in viitor. :-)
Va pup si va voi tine la curent!
Stanca, Thanks for sharing your blog with us! It's so great to see your family doing well with travels and jobs. Congrats for your successes! Lots of love from Sacramento! Mark, Liisa, Isabella and Maxwell Davila. <3
i know it's late, but congrats Stanca! we send our love and prayers, sam and aubrie
I love the pictures. I miss you guys so much, this makes me feel not so far away!
Love Mom
Post a Comment