Family

Family

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Peter Pan" (?)

One day I was showing Alexandra pictures from the Church's Gospel Art Picture Kit. I was speaking in Romanian, but saying the names in English. I got to the picture of Joseph Smith receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood and I said "this is Joseph Smith receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood from Peter, James, and John". To which she asks in her sweetest voice: "Peter Pan"? :-)
I am madly in love with my little girl!!!


*This picture was taken in May, 2008 in front of the LDS Sacramento Temple*

4 comments:

Ioana said...

Cat de scumpa e!
Apropo, felicitari pentru permisul de munca! Sunt sigura ca si partea a doua se va rezolva in curand.

Livia said...

Stanca,fetita ta arata ca o printesa. Ai facut poza asta in Romania? Foarte frumoasa!

Annie Hawkins said...

si Aren adora Peter Pan; sar uita la film toata ziua daca ar fi dupa ea.

Stanca said...

Livia, nu poza e facuta anul trecut in fata templului din Sacramento. Multumesc pt. compliment! :-)