Family

Family

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Under construction"

Hello to all who are faithfully reading this blog! :-)
We've been in Warwick in our new (rental) home for two weeks, but didn't have the Internet until last Friday (22 May), so I couldn't post anything. Now that we have the Internet I don't have much access to the computer, as Ben is using it for work; also, we've been gone a lot, taking care of "business" (opening bank accounts, buying furniture and such).
Ben has ordered a new computer to use for work, which should arrive in about 2 weeks. From then on I'll be able to use this one as much as I want, except I'll start work on June 1, so I won't be around much to actually use it. :-)
All things said, hang on tight, I am working on updating everyone with our new adventures on British soil. So I'll be back soon... With pictures!

Until then, enjoy these two:





*Taken in April 2009 in my dad's backyard (Cluj-Napoca).

5 comments:

Ioana said...

Stanca, ma bucur tare mult ca totul e bine cu voi! Abia astept sa vad mai multe poze!!!:)

Tara said...

It's so good to "see" you guys again... what a beautiful family you have!!

Livia said...

Si eu,si eu abea astept sa vad pozele noi. Copii tai sunt atat de mari incat cred ca este timpul sa ai inca unul:)

jen said...

I'm so glad everything is going well for you... Can't wait to hear all the updates.

Cat said...

Darling family you have there!

Came over for a visit from MMB. Have a great day, and good luck getting settled in!