For Father's Day, on June 15, Alexandra and Andrei (with a little bit of help from mom) made and colored cards for Ben. Needless to say, he was very impressed! :-)
Ben, I don't even know if you check this blog or not, but this is Amber (Stoddard) Peterson from Granite Bay! Do you remember me? I found you through blog hopping of some other people from the ward. It's so fun to see you and your family. Check out our blog sometime if you get a chance:
1 comment:
Ben, I don't even know if you check this blog or not, but this is Amber (Stoddard) Peterson from Granite Bay! Do you remember me? I found you through blog hopping of some other people from the ward. It's so fun to see you and your family. Check out our blog sometime if you get a chance:
chubbsandthegirls.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment